where are positive and negative wires in the steering wheel compartment??? help!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan13

im trying to hook up an amp for my 95 speedster so i can run speakers to it and hook it up for a zune, but i am not sure what wires are positive and negative, anyone have an easy picture that sows them? i know karl will see this!

I believe orange and black wires in a dead end pig tail that comes out by the wiring for the gauges, but do you really want to put that much of a load on your starter batteries and your charging system? fry your ECM thats $1,350. plus tax. put in a deep cycle battery under the storage bin tray less wiring, less b/s to deal with. I have a small solar trickle charger( http://www.orgonelab.org/cart/ysolar.htm )to charge it with and you could even put in a Battery Isolator

You should run direct to a second battery for power and ground. Then to the stereo wired direct also. Use a isolator switch for #1/#2 or both batteries. Then you'll always have power to start. If you use the stock wires for a amp it will pick all the static from the engine and it might draw too much power, and cause other electrical problems.

Karl

i hate how karl speaks greek, ahhhh 3rd marine battery in the cargo here i come! also karl, the boat is running amazing! until i pulled the boat out of the water, and seen that my reverse gate fell off! luckily it was hanging there by the shifter cable, went to a seadoo dealer and bought the new screws but man!:rofl: i could not see a dam thing when i was driving cause i had way to much wind in my face the girlfriend had a blast though total cost of my speedster- 1500 dollars with brand spankin new seats and new batteries ill have pictures up tomorrow when i get off the lake karl u have been a huge help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back