When have you been lucky

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crisso

About 2 months ago,I threw some money into a bucket for a local radio station that was collecting for the local hospital.The kids ward.the gave me a ticket to put my name and ph. number on it.I was at a job interview today and just as I got out,phone rings.
"come and pickup your new big screen plasma t.v"How friggin' good was that I thought.
Got the telly home and set it all up.Sitting here watching it and the phone rings.I JUST GOT THE FRIGGIN" JOB.
The brand new Gold Coast Hilton.In the plant and Maint,Section.
I am as happy as a dog with 2 tails,and just knocked the top off a beer.
You guys helped me rebuild a 951 in the GTX and a heap of other stuff.Thank you to all!
Things are looking up:thumbsup:

Congrats !!

That's karma for you. You did a good deed without the intention of getting anything in return.

I actually got lucky twice last weekend. Not to the same level as you... but lucky all the same.

1) Pulling the skis out to the lake, and went past a cop doing 62 mph, in a 45 mph zone. (That could have been a big ticket, with towing a trailer)

2) I was flying one of my large model airplanes on Sunday... and it was going great. When I cam into land it... I noticed one of the ailerons was moving around. On inspection, the linkage broke. That could have caused it to crash... but it jammed it into it's center position, and I landed safely with only one.

Hey Doc.
Don't kid yourself.Mate!the people you help(including myself) is great Karma
(My Karma just ran over your dogma),,,just a joke

About 2 months ago,I threw some money into a bucket for a local radio station that was collecting for the local hospital.The kids ward.the gave me a ticket to put my name and ph. number on it.I was at a job interview today and just as I got out,phone rings.
"come and pickup your new big screen plasma t.v"How friggin' good was that I thought.
Got the telly home and set it all up.Sitting here watching it and the phone rings.I JUST GOT THE FRIGGIN" JOB.
The brand new Gold Coast Hilton.In the plant and Maint,Section.
I am as happy as a dog with 2 tails,and just knocked the top off a beer.
You guys helped me rebuild a 951 in the GTX and a heap of other stuff.Thank you to all!
Things are looking up:thumbsup:

I got up this morning and checked the obituaries. Didn't see my name. How cool is that ! :thumbsup:

It's official.Got the real word this arvo.ME GOT THE JOB.!!!!Funny part.Got a phone call this arvo about a problem up in the cooling towers and a difference in tank temps.I don't start for 2 1/2 weeks.
I'am gunna love this job.They even supply meals.Hey!I'll throw the nose bag on.Pretty good food I hear

It's official.Got the real word this arvo.ME GOT THE JOB.!!!!Funny part.Got a phone call this arvo about a problem up in the cooling towers and a difference in tank temps.I don't start for 2 1/2 weeks.
I'am gunna love this job.They even supply meals.Hey!I'll throw the nose bag on.Pretty good food I hear

congrats chriss

Congrats, Someone is looking out for you. I hope you went to church after that news.
I need a new job too. Anything available in the beer/pop/soda/chips industry. Michigan area.

me started the new job today.Happy as a pig in shi..This place is BIG.$700 million it cost.3200 people went for the jobs.In my section,2 of us got it.200 in total.I have lots to take in and learn.Best part.It's brand spanking new.2 towers,600 rooms and right beside the ocean.Oh! did I say i was happy.Sorry guys.Still on a high.

I got lucky last weekend... no pictures.. sorry. ;-) Don't think I can keep up with Doc anymore... twice in the same weekend? WHAT A MAN!!!

Back