Wanted: RXT-X

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I know a guy that work's at a seadoo dealer ship in ottawa, ill ask him for ya. Dont worrie he knows his stuff and he has his own rxt-x. Have you looked on trader.ca?

yup... talk to him he might know of one closer to where you are. are you looking for a used one? People in ontarion want way to much for these skis, they want 12,000 for used 07s. Im guessing you could get a new 2008 for close to or the same price as a used one.

yep yep, I even found it somewhere for $12500 brand new but I am looking for a slightly used one where it would come with a trailer, no freight (all those fees) and only one tax for around that price. I think it may be hard because there aren't that many out there being such a new release.

there not sellin well thats forsure. Walkin in with a check for what your willing to pay with a trailer and see what they say. Money talks my friend.

There good machines, bad economy right now so good time toget a deal. only thing you should do if you buy one is swap out the washers, even the new seadoo washers suck.

OEM Washers in the supercharger can and most likely will fail, You should replace them with Rivas metal washers. If they do fail they can take out the oil pump and cause major damage to the motor. Also supercharger needs to be rebuilt every 100hrs

Back