Wake Tower for C180

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosnibor

Hey all,

I have been gone for about a year but want to get some advice for a tower I want to install before next season.

Previously I had looked at some online but not too certain on brand or style.

I wanted to see if any of y'all had suggestions for me. Ideally I want to obviously tow a wake board/tube but I'd also like to be able to run speaker wire in the future. My C180 currently has a bimini top so I'm assuming that would have to go. Do they make them with biminis attached?

Thanks for any info!

EDIT: I've been gone so long I am a new member apparently, lol

I went with the BigAir Cuda tower for my speedster. They run sales on most holidays and it looks like there is a 25% off Xmas sale right now. They do offer biminis but I did not get one with my tower. I just got a combo with 2 racks and 2 speakers.

My C210 has the stock tower & the Bimini connects to it. FYI I think all wake towers explicitly direct you NOT to tube from a tower. There’s some good threads on here discussing that point.

FYI I think all wake towers explicitly direct you NOT to tube from a tower.

Good call but I'm assuming wake boarding from it is okay right? My C180 has a weird circle hook thing on the back that I have been connecting my tubes to. Usually the wake sinks the tube though. Need to figure that out in a separate topic.

Yep. Wake boarding & skiing are it’s intended use. My C210 has the same circle hook & I have the same issue with tubes. I got a booster ball & that helped quite a bit. Here is a link to a thread on that topic.
Towing tubes/inflatables ?
Towing tubes/inflatables ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back