Use cover under shed?? Yes, or NO

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tresvatos1

If I have my speedster under a covered shed, would it be necessary to have
a boat cover?

It seems to me the boat would get more ventilation the way it is, but also exposed to elements this way.

Is that good or bad???

Just curious to everyone's thoughts on this

If the shed is completly inclosed id say it would be fine without, but if not id leave the cover on. Most often i leave the cover on my boat when i have it in the garage, keep the dust and stuff out of it and the cove should breath a bit.

I keep the cover on mine with it in my attached garage. Helps keep the dust and flies, ect... out. The covers are meant to breath, so don't worry about condensation.

Aaron

I keep my seadoo covered even though it is in a garage. It keeps it clean and aviods in little scratches and what not....also gives me some piece of mind. If it's bugging you I would cover it....this way you won't worry about it or regret it in come summer if something were to happen. It will also make the spring cleaning a lot easier.

Matt

Need Cover Now

On that note does anyone know where I can find a boat cover for my
99 Speedster ( BLACK ). The one on iboats is 175…Is that the lowest
price I can get for a Black cover?

Thanks

Boat covers aren't cheap...that is why you will often see them covered with tarps. This is a cheap alternative if you don't want to fork out the cash for a cover.

Matt

I always cover my speedster after use. I have a metal top on my lift but still cover it to keep the dust and bugs out of it. I leave it off just for pictures. When buying a cover...remember you get what you pay for. Mine cost $650.00 and I'll spend it again as soon as it gets worn out. Want a cheap cover to replace every6 months...go to Walmarts.

Karl

I always cover my speedster after use. I have a metal top on my lift but still cover it to keep the dust and bugs out of it. I leave it off just for pictures. When buying a cover...remember you get what you pay for. Mine cost $650.00 and I'll spend it again as soon as it gets worn out. Want a cheap cover to replace every6 months...go to Walmarts.

Karl

:agree: i have a factory cover and it fits like a glove, another option to buying a factory one would be to have a custom one made. like karl said u get what u pay for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back