Trolling mode vs bass boat trolling motor?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethos

Hello all, I am seriously contemplating buying the new Pro Fish and I have two questions. It seems that most people, on YouTube anyway, are using the ski to fish the ocean. I have no experience with this. I am use to Texas bass fishing with a trolling motor to get me around. So my question is, does the trolling mode work well compared to this?
I like to work banks up and down and get into the creeks that feed the lakes, woods etc, I'm sure you all get the idea.

Also, what is the total length of the trailer? I need to store it in a garage.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all, I am seriously contemplating buying the new Pro Fish and I have two questions. It seems that most people, on YouTube anyway, are using the ski to fish the ocean. I have no experience with this. I am use to Texas bass fishing with a trolling motor to get me around. So my question is, does the trolling mode work well compared to this?
I like to work banks up and down and get into the creeks that feed the lakes, woods etc, I'm sure you all get the idea.

Also, what is the total length of the trailer? I need to store it in a garage.

Thanks in advance.
I would say no, trolling mode will not be the best for what you want. But you can add a trolling motor to the ski, several have done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back