Traction mats?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiello

2001 xp looking to change my traction mats. Does anyone know of any new coupon code for a discount ? Just got done rebuilding money is tight. I know the old code being hydro15 but it does work. Hydro turf is what I am looking for but the blackfish one would work also anything better than the old trashed stock ones

PWC Muscle has the best prices.
Trust me you want the HydroTurf even if money is tight. The Blacktip doesn’t compare. The one set I bought on Black Friday went back. Unless you are flipping a ski for profit they aren’t worth buying in my opinion.

+1 on the Hydroturf! I have HT on one of my XP’s and my Speedster, and it’s held up great on both of them. In the off-season, the other XP will get a set as well.

I’m not 100% sure that they’re still doing it, but I believe if you call your order into PWC Muscle and tell them you’re a forum member, they can apply a discount for you. Give them a call and let us know if they’re still offering that!

Awesome thanks guys. I am keeping it . With your help mikidymac its running awesome like a beast. Took it out today after all the stuff with the carb rebuild. Sbt garbage cable I had to send back and all the tuning stuff. Still breaking it in but man I hit 55mph easy on this thing and it can take much more didnt give it all it had. It handles like a dream light and nimble. Definitely keeping this one. My niece loved it and my daughter wouldn’t stop riding it.

Just replaced them in my Seadoo boat. The old ones looked good but the would bleed on you every time I walked on the. A little bit of a pain to get the old ones out but really easy putting in the new ones.

2001 xp looking to change my traction mats. Does anyone know of any new coupon code for a discount ? Just got done rebuilding money is tight. I know the old code being hydro15 but it does work. Hydro turf is what I am looking for but the blackfish one would work also anything better than the old trashed stock ones

Just installed Hydroturf mats on my 2005RXT, went with them because of all the :thumbs-up:'s up on the forum.
Got them from PWCM, nice people, fast shipping.
Yes, they look better than the old black potato chips that were hangin' on by their nails.

They were cut just a skosh larger than my originals so they covered some of the gel coat scarring left by the old ones.

The QC though wasn't so great. The biggest piece in the back, with the cutout for the seat riser, said cutout wasn't centered so I had fudge between the mat looking even on the sides and looking centered with the riser.

I'd chosen a diamond cut pattern. The cutout was skewed with the pattern, the "diamonds", not straight running right to left across the back deck, the rows are slanted. Didn't matter in the footwell pieces, they're kind of banana and S shaped anyway. Likely nobody but me will notice anyway, had I picked a solid color or some pattern that wasn't cut into the mat it would've been fine.

A few seconds pause to square up the stock with the die cutter would've been nice though.

Just my experience.

Hey guys I"m looking for the Hydra-Mat Discount Code. I want to order 2 sets tomorrow help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back