Took my motor apart to refresh it and would like some opinions on the condition of internals.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardo1

Took apart my 260 px due to flywheel bolts and noticed a few things that concern me but not sure since I’m new to working on these. I’ll post pictures of everything and tell me what you think. Head needs seats and valve guides according to the machine shop that resurfaced it, block they can’t do anything with it or so they say but it has no grooves or anything on the walls, bearings looked good to me and besides a few small things I think the engine looks decent internally. Parts ordered were oem gasket kit, arp head studs, arp case bolts, arp connecting rod bolts, rocket shaft arp bolts, new oem bearings. I just want to get in the water and enjoy the ski as a stage 1 since it has through hull exhaust, exhaust spacer, prop, intake and stage 1 tune. Would hate to spend 3500 on a sbt when I think mine is in pretty decent shape.IMG_9549.jpg
63073337490__A82B8216-ECC6-4F11-A11E-60C1953F9FD8.jpg
IMG_7998.jpg
IMG_8001.jpg
IMG_8007.jpg
IMG_9533.jpg
IMG_7909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back