Thru Hull Transducer

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovrkil

I am looking to install a thru hull transducer in my 04 Speedster 200. I see that the Wake models come with factory ones installed. Where is the factory one located? Or....where have you installed aftermarket ones? I searched all over but cant seem to find the answer. Thanks in advance.

Mine is, standing on the rh side liking in the engine bay, just left of the drive shaft. I use antifreeze in cup. Hope this helps

I mounted mine just off center at the back of the ski-well. works well, but Id suggest buying the specific transducer epoxy and do a good job cleaning/prepping the area. Any bubbles or cracks in the epoxy will cause an error and not read well. Also, I did install a subfloor in my ski-well...this protects the transducer, and also keeps my gear up out of any water in the hull.

Thinking about putting my thru hull transducer just behind the bilge. Anyone else jave it there?

Thinking about putting my thru hull transducer just behind the bilge. Anyone else jave it there?
As long as it’s on a flat surface you can seal to. But thing “level” if it’s not pointed straight down you will “ Kentucky windsge the sonar. It will be more in the direction of the slanted hull. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back