Summers Here!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

James.Moon

APRIL FOOL

The pic wth dry cover was taken April 1. The one with snow was taken today April 2, 2011. It is still snowing here in Calgary.

Can't wait for summer - even spring would be welcome! In any case we expect to take the boat to BC Shuswap lake and into the water by April 30th. Weather is a little warmer there with winters several weeks shorter at both ends.

Attachments

• P4021862.jpg
    P4021862.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 9
  • P3281860.jpg
    P3281860.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 6
Normally by this time of the year, we would have had some nice days. We don't have any snow on the ground... but it hasn't warmed up much, and we are still getting snow. (Just not sticking)

FYI.... I'm in Pittsburgh, PA, USA.

Wow, I don't miss the snow any. Last two days it has been in the high 60's here in Southern Illinois. There have been a few days warm enough to get out, but that lake water will still be freezing!

You guy's are gonna hate me....it's been in the low 90's and mid 80's for weeks now here in sunny Florida...

Karl

It was 90 degrees in Kansas yesterday. A little breezy, but I'll take it. The water will still be cold until late May, so I probably won't get to play until then.

Back