stolen 150 speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

oscar

we just had our brand new unused,150 speedster stolen from the front of the house!!
the ignition key is still in a safe place. does any one have any suggestions about preventing thieves from having their hands on a duplicate key? help!!

coudln't hurt to call every dealer you can think of to give them a 'heads up'..

sorry about your loss - good luck

Being brand new, they would need to have the DESS key made at the dealer, i am not sure if its reported to BRP when they have a key made to prevent from inside jobs, but only the dealers have whats needed to make a new key(most of the time). I am sure you have already filed a police report, only other thing you can do is call the insurance company. Best of luck, hope you get it back in the same shape you left it in.

thanks

thanks
greyrider and hitman,

the police have been informed.
any type of suggestion is helpful. the boat was chained around the axle that did not help, we are devastated. i only hope that people will be aware that there thieves preying on their hard earned property. thanks again

stolen ski

Sorry to hear.Mate,get on the computer and email any and every dealer you can.Even non seadoo dealers.Nobody likes the bottom-feeders that steal peoples hardearned.Especially in Oz.On the Gold Coast there is about 6 different dealers within 2 k's of each other.Word gets around pretty quick.This is an example that may be the same in your area.These guys all know each other and often play and race together.I wish you the best

get on the internet, craigslist, buysell, anything, this really makes me angry someone would have the nerve to pull that. i had my 2500 dollar bike stolen 3 weeks ago, and i thought that was bad, i feel for you, and i sincerely hope you get your boat back. ill be hoping for you.

they'd need to have the orignal dess key and rego papers to program a new key and only Brisbane and Gold coast Seadoo have the gear to program another key. I had my seadoo rxp and challenger jetboat dess keys at brisbane Seadoo at zillmere. hope this helps
Trent c

they'd need to have the orignal dess key and rego papers to program a new key and only Brisbane and Gold coast Seadoo have the gear to program another key. I had my seadoo rxp and challenger jetboat dess keys at brisbane Seadoo at zillmere. hope this helps
Trent c
Hi Trent c

Thank you for your suggestion. I will send a reward flyer to the dealer. I have not lost hope yet.
thanks again.

Back