Stern light bulb size 2012 Speedster

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pasq

2012 speedster 155 stern light bulb exploded from hitting engine cover. I have googled all over and cant find what size bulb it is. I'm sure its just an easy to find automotive bulb I probably have in my garage but sea doo has a specific part number I can't seem to cross reference and of course nobody has the $10 sea doo bulb since finding parts for this thing has become a challenge.

Thanks

We have the same problem. I bought a light on Amazon to find a way to get it to work. I'll report if it works.20190407_064544.jpg

When I replaced all my bulbs with LED's I had to pull the bulbs out and find the number on the base the bulb itself to know what to get.

That's not possible the bulb smashed into a million pieces when it hit the engine cover it plugs in like a 912 not a screw in type 1157.

"stern light bulb exploded from hitting engine cover"

I'm surprised no one on this forum owns a 2011-2012 speedster 155. Probably the same bulb on older speedster 155s.

That's not possible the bulb smashed into a million pieces when it hit the engine cover.

"stern light bulb exploded from hitting engine cover"

Usually the bulb size is printed on the metal base portion and not the glass (unless it's a wedge type of bulb). I'm assuming the metal base was not destroyed when the bulb was shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back