Sportster question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcwatersport

I just bought a 98 sportster and on the left jet drive there is a wire broken on a sensor? ...it's only on one side of the boat is that normal? I'm new to this boat and have many questions...can someone tell me what it is and and thing else please...thanks

I just bought a 98 sportster and on the left jet drive there is a wire broken on a sensor? ...it's only on one side of the boat is that normal? I'm new to this boat and have many questions...can someone tell me what it is and and thing else please...thanks

Speedo? Need a pic of it!

Speedo? Need a pic of it!

I can't figure out how to upload...or I would...can u message me on Facebook or something...it's not like the old speedos, that take up the water? It's a 3/4 inch round screwed in plug with a wire out of it...very new to this boat and want to learn as much as I can to keep this boat in good condition...thanks

I can't figure out how to upload...or I would...can u message me on Facebook or something...it's not like the old speedos, that take up the water? It's a 3/4 inch round screwed in plug with a wire out of it...very new to this boat and want to learn as much as I can to keep this boat in good condition...thanks

Sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back