Speedster 200 - Looking for docking lights

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkoeb

I have a speedster 200 and are starting to do more night rides. With that said when we come back to the dock there is no lights what so ever so it is very dark. Looking for something small that I can install on the front of my boat on both sides that will give me a little light when turn on to help me dock in the dark. Any suggestion would be great

Some cheap LEDs that you can strap to the cleats would be easy. I have a long LED light bar (about a foot) that I make one of the kids hold when we dock. Puts out a lot of light and they’re around $20 at harbor freight.

Bummer, was gonna say could add an led light bar like I did. Makes the launch look like daytime. I am looking for flush mount docking lights though, light bar is a little bright for the marina. so curious what you find.

There are many LED flush mount options. Here's one of many on Amazon: LED Flush Mount

Finding them in a white housing may be difficult, but the majority of what I've seen on other boats have been polished SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back