Speedometer help?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KellyD

2001 GTX DI speedometer suddenly quit. Both the digital and needle gauge stopped working at same time. Everything else works fine including Tach. Paddle wheel is in tact and spins freely, cable seems fine, magnetic pickup looks fine. Any suggestions on a repair appreciated. However, being new to all this, I wonder if anyone makes a drop in replacement GPS speedometer? Where I can just remove the speedometer gauge and drop in a GPS speedometer? Thanks!

the fact that the analogue is also gone is great news,,,(you don’t need new gauges),,.just get a new pickup/paddle wheel,,,the sensor circuit inside is done./corroded,,,

the fact that the analogue is also gone is great news,,,(you don’t need new gauges),,.just get a new pickup/paddle wheel,,,the sensor circuit inside is done./corroded,,,
Thank you Popps!!! Any tips on where to find info on the part, and how ti do the repair is greatly appreciated!!! I’ll search YouTube, I didn’t see a thread on this here, but again, I’m new here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back