speed & rpm meter stay at zero

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

petitpied2

Hey there!

I'm new to this forum, I recently bought a speedster, and everything works perfectly fine, exept for all the meter ( is that even the correct word? I'm french...) they just stay at zero, whatever I do...!

What could it be? I changed a fuse (named accessory) and it did nothing)
Thank you!
Max.

The gauges could be frozen up as is very common. Or could be a ground issue, check the ground distribution lug behind the gauge console.

Hey there!

I'm new to this forum, I recently bought a speedster, and everything works perfectly fine, exept for all the meter ( is that even the correct word? I'm french...) they just stay at zero, whatever I do...!

What could it be? I changed a fuse (named accessory) and it did nothing)
Thank you!
Max.
I don't think the accessory fuse is for the gauges. On my sportster, the gauge fuse is located in the engine compartment in a fuse box near the battery. It is marked "gauges".

I can attest that the grounding block had a lot of loose connections on my boat. Luckily I found this while installing my new audio and battery system and tightened everything up before heavy use. So yes, check the grounding block !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back