Special Thanks!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepmiller09

Just wanted to say Thank You to Wenier, Stephensimmon, and Michael211_2000 for helping me out with my steering cable problem! Took two tries to fix it but it seems to work just fine now. I am going to put it in the water tomorrow to fine tune the steering to make sure it is going straight. I took my tear down time from 3 hours to 1 hour! lol The hardest part was putting the jet back on and having to lay under the ski to push the drive shaft up a bit to line up with the impeller and push the jet on with the other hand lol. But thank you so so much for all your help!!!!

Thanks a ton, :thumbsup:
:cheers: Miller

P.S. Next project is to get the S/C out at the end of the season for a rebuild!

Hey you'll be an expert Seadoo mechanic in no time at this rate! You're most welcome though, glad you could fix it yourself. :)

Tip: When putting the jetpump back in I've always been able to angle it downward at the front just enough to "pick up" the driveshaft end so it'll go back into the impeller without having to do what you described (which sounded pretty difficult!). If the splines don't align a slight clockwise or counterclockwise turn of the pump housing usually gets them to align (little trial and error that) then I shove the pump onto the hull studs seating it in place and start bolting everything back together.

Have a great summer!

- Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back