Spark Purchase

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RiverPro

Premium Member
Premium Member
Forgive me for being lazy by not doing a thorough search...

My questions:
What is the least expensive Spark and where might one find the best price? Thx in advance for your response...

Spark's are still in short supply, my local dealer doesn't have any, and not expected to receive any until after the first of the year. If this is the case all over, and I suspect it is, don't expect any discounts on the 2014's.

The base Spark 2up 60hp, retails for $4995.00, add dealer prep., documents charge, and sales tax if any, you should expect to pay around $6000.00 out the door for the base model. You might want to call around and see if any dealers have demo models for sale.

Lou

Wasn't sure where or how to post this. My local dealer has a 2014 Spark H.O 2-up with convenience package and IBR,trailer all ready to go and said hey would give it to me for $6400 out the door and $675. for the trailer. My wife thinks maybe we should wait and order a 2015 base model and add the convenience package and manual reverse as an option. The dealer said that he would sell us the base model for $4600 plus the reverse option and whatever freight and setup + doc fee will be for the 2015's (They are still waiting on those prices) What do you guys think? Should we just wait and order a base model 15 and add all of the stuff or is the 14 a good deal? I would appreciate any suggestions. TY

Back