Spark plug boot connector

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

skiasylum

Well I was disconnecting the connector on the spark plug coil and the small red insulator flew out of the connector and of course went under the motor and seems irretrievable. Checked some parts diagrams and it looks like I need a $608 wiring harness. Does anyone know where I can just get the insulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
2011 Wake Pro 215, Upon further research into the dark web I found another unfortunate DIYer who found it by flushing his hull with water with the ski tipped up and waited for it to float out the back which I haven’t tried yet because I had just got the hull clean and dry and it’s 35 degrees in northern Wisconsin today. I did find a image of the little bugger after searching google for waterproof electrical connectors that led me to Corsa Technic and ordered 10 of them at .16 cents apiece. No idea yet if they are the right size.

You're talking about the connector to the coil. Same thing nearly happened to me the other day. That little seal fell out, and fortunately landed and stayed on the rocker cover. They look like GM Weatherpack connectors, or something similar, and replacements should be available.

In case anyone is interested this is the Sea-Doo part that includes water seal. $15.42

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Chester, that must be the female part of the connector do you think that part also includes the water seal?

Anyway I have 2 extra correct water seals now if anyone needs one let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back