Someone on the forum buy this beauty PLEASE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't like the single gauge hoods. Not as sexy to me. Maybe cause I'm use to sleds, but thing the full hood just has a better fit/look. IMO. And that is A LOT of PINK....

agree to disagree on the single gauge hood, but its nice that we have a choice isn't it... ?

the ONLY color I hate more than pink is purple... I despise purple !

Apparently no forum members in Indy or that would be gone. Actually I think someone already posted about it, maybe blairwill or JSG cuz I've seen it before

Yeah ive posted about it. I was going to snag it up but my offer on a house came through so I had to keep the cash for a down payment.

The "pink" takes such a bad rap. It's more of a purplish pink really. Anyway I just read something really interesting about the 95 XP800's. The 500 X models were to make it race legal in a higher cc class. Them having the first bore over meant that they were no longer 782cc and the cut off for the classes was as 785cc. They were so awesome when they came out that they were competitive against the 1200's!

Paid 1000 for this one last year. Still sorting a few bugs out but i still consider it a pretty good deal. I have about 1300 into at this point. Sorry for the poor picture.

872.jpg

I'm pretty sure the 95 XP 800 had an extended jet nozzle also. Lou got a deal a couple years back. He can tell you all of the differences between the 96 and 95 XP with the 787. :cheers:

Differences between 96 xp and 95 xp800

95, single gauge hood, hump seat, longer steering cable, 4 inch pump extension which means the pump studs and vts rod are also longer, carrier seal instead of carbon seal, pink gel coat on the bottom of the hull, purple motor mounts and various other peices are painted purple. Purple vts button,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back