Someone ghetto'd my Factory pipe!?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

97gsxRIDER

Check this out......I believe someone must have re-welded this or it cracked right? They don't come like this, and what are your thoughts because I might dispute this guy on paypal and ebay.....He never said anything about this and didn't show it in the pictures....I might as well just buy a damn spec 2 anyways this is a spec 1 factory pipe!

Attachments

• MY EXHAUST.jpg
    MY EXHAUST.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 154
Yup they should not look like that at all. Here is a pic of my factory Pipe

can someone confirm this because he is claiming that they are made like that for fitment and I think he's full of shit, and yes it is for a 787

Plus looking at those welds, Factory Pipe does better welds then that haha. A few people on here have that pipe and should be able to help or just call Factory Pipe and send them that pic

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I sent some pictures to factory, I'm just hoping someone on here can verify it before they do so I can talk to this guy.

I'm returning this POS to the seller on ebay and disputing him if he doesn't refund me, and I'm going to have to buy a spec 2 instead!!!!! woo hoo

That chamber is the same as a spec 1. The only diff from a spec1 and a spec 2 is the spec 2 comes with a manifold, the spec 1 uses the stock seadoo manifold. And yes that guy did a chop up weld job on the bottom of the pipe, I would be concerned that he might have altered the way the sonic wave travels in the pipe.

I tell ya i have a spec 2 on my 96xp along with other goodies and that pipe kicks ass!!! Just be careful to get your carbs tuned right and all your egg's in a roll because that pipe will eat pistons in a hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back