Some of the funniest Jet Ski things you have witnessed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

kwellmancpa

Well, I must say, that although not visually seeing, I physically lived my incident, and learned in the process. After a day riding with my buddy, and a couple nice looking girls we just met, was having ski problems so a little frustrated. After about the 5th time having to take the seat off adn wiggle starter wire to get it started, was in a hurry to put seat on and go, was in a high traffic area, well, away we go, headed towards our first big wake, full throttle with my girl holding tight, about a 5 foot wake from cabin cruiser on lake erie, well, in my rush, did not latch the seat, got awful quiet while floating through the air with just my girl and seat to keep me company, and let me tell you wasn't the prettiest landing either. Now my buddy and his girl are laughing hysterically, as well as all the boaters around us, and I surfaced holding onto my seat, swam over to the ski, put it on, AND LATCHED IT, but at least the ski fired right up first time, LOL.

Lol wow that is priceless. That would have been the $10,000 winner on Americas funniest home videos for sure. That is one of the Keystone light unsmooth moments.!!

My first time out, i was riding on my brother in law's seadoo. nice boat. very fast.

first time ever on a jet ski.. i was putsing around.. getting a feel for it.. and then his other bombardier died (the one i am trying to fix)

i drove over to tow him back in, and let off the throttle.. pulling up next to him some how i rolled and off i went into the water.

i wear glasses so thank god i had taken them off before getting on the boat.

i didnt think it was that easy to roll a seadoo.. now i know.. lol

Borrowed a friends 89 sea doo (remember how unstable those things were) about 10 years ago before I bought mine. Took my wife for a ride and it was pretty rough (she was nervous to begin with). Well we ended up dumping it in the middle of the lake about a mile from shore. She could not get back on. After about 10 minutes of trying to get her back on, she was exausted. I had no other choice but to tow her to shore. Needless to say, after being dragged through rough water with me holding onto her wrist, and her sucking oily exasust fumes for a mile or so, she was not all that happy with me.
Did I mention we got divorced about 6 months later? LOL
I have advised my new wife against riding on the back with me.

ioc32000,
OMG!! That is funny I wish I could do that to my ex!!!
I have 2-94 SPX. My son-in-law started out on one from the beach with my very nervous daughter on the back. About 20ft from shore, still in the no wake zone She fell off and started screaming at the top of Her lungs that she couldn't swim and was drowning. I instinctively yelled back at her to just STAND UP!!!

Red faced and embarassed she stood up and walked to shore!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sand bars

Last week I was on the intercostal here in New Symrna, I looked in my rear view mirror to see where my step son was.. I was worried he was to close to the shore.. Well me, not paying attention ran up on a sand bar at about 30mph.. I am a pretty big guy so I did not get thrown over the handle bars, but my ribs are still a little sore!!! My step son said it was prett stange watching me come to a dead stop in the middle of the river.. Other then a few sore ribs, and a good laugh all is good and I didn't hurt the ski.. My ego and ribs were the only things that needed a little time to heal!! Moral of the story be more carefull... I went out a low tide Sunday to get a better feel for those supprise spots..

Back