some crap

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
it was up ... lol .... btw, kicker, yours is being sent out tomorrow , i sent you a tracking number .....

matt, nothing got broke did it ???

No everything is wonderful. I was just looking your sig over to make sure it didn't say "1 thumbs down"

Dang I'm dumb. I think I gave you a thumbs down in post 17 when I was trying to give my first thumbs up. I can't remember being treated better.

Matt,

You're O.K., it's just a quirk in the program, actually we deleted the thumbs down, you can only give a thumbs up. When you give a thumbs up the icon changes to a red thumbs down, I dunno why?

Lou

Matt,

You're O.K., it's just a quirk in the program, actually we deleted the thumbs down, you can only give a thumbs up. When you give a thumbs up the icon changes to a red thumbs down, I dunno why?

Lou

Its so you can remove the thumb's up,,, (i just tried) lol

Well Griz you made my day, not only did I get a great deal on stuff but the seashells put me over the top, we dont see those to often in igloo country :thumbsup:. They will be going on our christmas tree this year.

wife has boxes of shells, she probably has 1,000 of those fighting conch shells( thats what they are called) if you guys want em, she makes stuff and sells her crap on craiglist -- lol

Hey Kicker, you more "Crap" than I did. I only got 1 bottle of anti-seize but had to leave it in Florida ... :)

What is the clear tube & the 2 little white bottles?

Hey Kicker, you more "Crap" than I did. I only got 1 bottle of anti-seize but had to leave it in Florida ... :)

What is the clear tube & the 2 little white bottles?

LOL, Im sure you got a good deal as well.

Little bottles are break squeak eliminator. Its funny cause I did rotors and pads on my suburban a couple weeks ago and just yesterday they started to squeak a bit, so I will have to give it a try.

The clear tube is for the AC evaporator cleaner.

some more crap -- cleaned out garage today, have a model 1000 wagner heat gun, (actually have 2), but getting rid of 1 -- used like once or twice -- see pic ........... and also a 3.5 lb seadoo anchor -- works good in lakes, but we go to ocean and too many waves -- i tried it once and doesnt work for me ............. i can ship both items for 11.30 -- how does 32.00 shipped sound ???

have like 140 chrome acorn style lugnuts for jeeps, passenger cars like journeys, etc .. cleaned out toolbox at work..
i get em when i put liftkits in new trucks and jeeps ....

also - factory locking lugnut sets for 1500 ram pickups

i know you all up north, the weather gets to em

Back