some crap

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

griz400

hey, got 15 packages of permatex RED threadlocker http://www.permatex.com/products/pr...tex-high-strength-threadlocker-red-gel-detail

and like 30 tubes of super weatherstrip and gasket adhesive http://www.allbatterysalesandservice.com/browse.cfm/4,786.html

i really dont know what i will do with it, our dealer bought out another dealer and was all given to me, so, make offer if your intrested and pay to ship it

also have grey and black silicon -- lol dont figure, why wouldnt they just keep it -- ??? like about 10 of us techs, ended up with all kinda stuff -- anti-sieze brake caliper lubricant etc.etc.

they are the gel packages like in the pic on the link at threadlocker, but keep in mind lou, its the red, usually uses for stuff your really not going to take apart, i use it on like a picnic table, boat dock, frame bolts, you can use it on like trailer ubolts and stuff like that .... if you really want some some stuff, i'll throw in some various other stuff they gave us also

thanks lou, will be shipped tommorrow, tater wanted to send you you something also, but i gave him a different adress, never can tell about tater ...............

Griz,

Me n Ole Duke don't need no crap but if ya gots any shinola we could shure use a butt load a that.

9 threadlock left -- 2.00 ea. and 25 weatherstrip adhesive - 1.00 ea :cheers:

will throw in various other crap like i did for lou, shame it costs to ship

put me down for like a $40 grab bag of things I need, things I don't need, and things I might need in 2015, anything but unwanted pets.
Tim

yeah, i'll send you a good package, flat rate box full, check message and give me a call, i got medium and large flat rate boxes

printed shipping label, they will pick up from my house on monday and should be out to you by wednesday or thursday i guess
thanks for the biz

Shoot I just found this! Whats left? I would like lots of thread locker and some weatherstrip adhesive please.

will send it out on wed from my house usps home pickup, you should receive 2 days later -- thanks for the biz

Yes it came in. The flat rate box was so stuffed with goodies it was hard to lift. It was the box that just kept on giving. thank you so much!!

got 1 more box of crap left, fills up a medium flat rate box, it will cost me like 12.50 to ship,
8 weatherstrip adhesive, 3 blue threadlocker, 1 gray rtv, 1 can electrical contact cleaner, 3 bottles anti-sieze, 1 brake caliper lubricant, 1 can of evaporator odor treatment ( for car or home ) stuff some seashells wrapped up to fill holes in box, lol .... 26.50 for the last of it

btw, its like 40.95 to ship to canada, but you living that close to newyork, im sure you have another adress

Dang I'm dumb. I think I gave you a thumbs down in post 17 when I was trying to give my first thumbs up. I can't remember being treated better.

Back