So 'Sunny" Came alive this weekend my '12 150 Speedster vs. my '03 Sea Doo XP jet ski

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfree

My 2012 150 Speedster affectionately named "Sunny" by my daughter woke up this weekend. I actually opened her up & let her buck. I have right at 9.5hrs on her now, so I raced my son on our '03 Sea Doo XP 951cc. Out of the hole it was about the same for about 10ft, then I just walked off and left it. Not even close. I had a fairly new Sea Doo jet ski, not sure which model come up next to me as I was cruisen at about 20 mph and gave me the nod. Of course I had to, it was close but the speedster just kept edging past it. She's fast, I know at one pt I looked down and it was hitten about 62+ (not sure how accurate the speedo is though) and I still had a little more throttle, but I was running outta real estate. Lots of fun this weekend. Here's a pic fm Lake Ouachita in Arkansas.

153.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pic! The boat looks awesome and I hope you love it as much as I love mine. You got over 60 eh? I have not hit 60 yet in my boat but I have always had at least one person on board with me and I have not been on super calm water either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back