2007 Sea-Doo Speedster 150 (won’t start)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mxl11

I have a 2007 Sea-Doo Speedster 150. That I'am having some issues with.

The first issue is my port & starboard nav lights sometimes work & sometimes don't.
The second issue is it won't start consistently. Sometimes it does the double beep & will start. And other times it will have a long beep & won't start. I also have a "Sensor" msg on the bottom of the dash. I spoke with my local dealer & explained to him what was going on. And we both came to the conclusion that it most likely was the DESS post. I ordered one online & replaced it. And it acts the same way. I have done the "ohms" test on the DESS post & the start switch. I have started to trace wires back to the MPM. Any other advice would be much appreciated.

Get yourself a manual and start measuring things; replacing things without any diagnose is a costly thing.

I was able to get my boat to start now. I ended up switching back to the original DESS post. After I had cleaned & lubed every connector. But still not able to get front nav lights to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back