Slow to build RPMs, and needs to unload pump to go past 5200

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the compression?,,,Does it have the right prop? Is the carburation and fuel delivery correct,,,low compression, or a prop that is too "tall",,,could cause your symptoms,,,that out of the water, no load,,, the rpms go up.

Last edited:
How's the compression?,,,Does it have the right prop? If the carburation and fuel delivery are correct,,,low compression, or a prop that is too "tall",,,could cause your symptoms,,,that out of the water, no load,,, the rpms go up.
145psi. Stock prop in good shape. It will run full rpm after it passes the wall at 5200.

I didn't mean...is the prop in good shape,,,but rather is the prop the correct one for that ski?

Any update on this? I've been following this thread because I have been fighting the EXACT same issue on mine...

Any update on this? I've been following this thread because I have been fighting the EXACT same issue on mine...
No, it's parked for now. thinking I may replace the crank in the original engine and put it back in. It ran fine, just has leaking inner crank seals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back