shuttlecraft experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Just bought one used, coupled with a new 2006 RXP, it is ok, it gets all the gear to a cove, set up camp, separate, then play with the ski.
Henry

Cool!......

I've seen these before in the past. I think the first few models that came out, kinda beat the ski up in rougher waters. This model seems like it actually has an area the ski drives up on, leaving only the pumps intake grate and pump in the water enough for thrust. This will eleminate the bouncing up and down against the hull, causing possible damage to either the boat or ski.

This is the first model I've seen that I actually like. If the cost isn't so bad, I think the idea of having a way to transport your gear (tent, cooler etc...) out to the off shore islands or up river camping spots would be awesome. :cheers:

Shuttlecraft Jetsport

I will be getting into a Challenger X soon so the Shuttlecraft JetSport will have to go.

This is a rare Yellow/Purple 1996 JetSport with 2001 155hp Yamaha GP1200r Powering it. Eclipse CD/MP3 Deck with Alpine Marine Speakers, Sundeck (for when the Waverunner is pulled out). 35mph loaded with 4 and cooler of beer or 70mph on the waverunner alone.

I will post in the classifieds, sorry to hijack this thread!

Mark
biff@biff.org

In case anyone is looking for railkits for their SeaDoo for a Shuttlecraft. You can order them off of the Shuttlecraft Site as BTD of Australia is filling orders now.

BTD gave a quote for the GTX/RXT rail kit in case you were curious.

This converts to $804 US.

Mark Lawson

-----Original Message-----
From: info@btd-marine.com.au [mailto:info@btd-marine.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 10:49 PM
To: Mark Lawson
Subject: RE: your interest in Shuttlecraft products

Hello Mark,
Thank you for your interest in our railkits, the price for these are
$875.60Aud (Australian).
It is great that you can post this information on those sites, for any
further information feel free to drop me a line or call me on 613 9796