Shuttle craft

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Universals were meant to do just that, be universal. You should have no issue with most. Contact the company for further info.

PJumansky: Don't have any rails anymore. Sold out all my shuttlecraft stuff over a year ago. Good luck.

Hi everyone. Forgive me for owning a Kawa. but I need rails to fit a 1996 Shuttlecraft Jetsport I'm about to buy off Craigslist ($1,000 including trailer/new tires and in mint condition). I couldn't let the deal slip away and figured the hassle of finding/making rails was worth a shot. I read that rails from Australia are ridiculously expensive so if anyone has any that would fit my '99 1100 STX Jetski or any other suggestions, I would appreciate it! Thanks, Jon

Find the rails first. Another Shuttlecraft is easier to find than the rails. Kawi rails were few and far between to start with let alone now.

Good luck!

rails

Bifftotorg, thank you very much for your input. I bought the Shuttlecraft this a.m. and then saw your email. Oh well, at worst, I'm hoping some of my handy friends can help me figure out another alternative if necessary. Thanks again! Jon
Find the rails first. Another Shuttlecraft is easier to find than the rails. Kawi rails were few and far between to start with let alone now.

Good luck!

I have two sets of rails for the ShuttleCraft Jet Sport that I am willing to sell. One for Sea-Doo and one for Polaris. See below for compatible models. I also have a larger Shuttlecraft Sport Deck for sale. The Sport Deck has universal rails and fits about anything.

A) SDII rails for 1995-1996 XP; 1995-1999 SP,SPI,SPX
B) POLII rails for 1993-1999 SL750 SL700, SL900 SLX SL780, SL700Deluxe, SL1050, SLX Pro, SLXH 1050, (basically none with a T in it) 2000 – 2001 Pro 1200,Pro780,SLX,SLH, 2003 Freedom(but I think this is an error)

The above model compatibility is according to the way back machine of the Shuttlecraft website.

Contact me at cobra_guymsn at yahoo dot com.

I Have a set of rails for a Shuttle craft that never been used. They are for a two seater pwc. I bought this thing new 10 years ago and never have used the Boat. I'm needing rails for a 3 seater Polaris virage if anyone has some for sale.

can anyone tell me what the side "flaps" are made of? they look like a firm rubber (the white splash guards on both sides of the jetski area)

Shuttleccraft - Side Flaps

can anyone tell me what the side "flaps" are made of? they look like a firm rubber (the white splash guards on both sides of the jetski area)

I am not sure what item you are asking about..
On my shuttlecraft the 14 ft model . the side rails are model SD3 , and are made of very thick fiberglass about 1/4" in thickness from a mold I suspect , I also have a lower part that is below the front of the seadoo.. ( 1998 GTX) which is thinner - about 3/8" inch ,, it covers the front say 1/3 of the seadoo area so the water does not rush up as much to the body..
I can send pictures if you wish.. just let me know...John in Western Canada

I have a 1996 Shuttle craft, 15 feet 6 inches. Does anyone have rails for sale for me to upgrade from my 98 Polaris to a newer model. Would like to fit 2-3 year Jet Ski on there.

Quick question.. is the hull shape the same on a 2007 GTI and a 2008 RXT-X? I have a lead on a shuttlecraft with rails for the GTI but I have a RXT.

Thanks.

Anyone know where I can source a nose cone? I have universal rail kit, but my SeaDoo bow really jumps around a lot when pushing the sportdeck...

I just picked up a 1996 Shuttlecraft Jetsport that came with a 96 Seadoo GTX. I'm looking to mate it to my 2011 Seadoo GTI. I'm going to attempt to make a mold of the front of my 2011 Seadoo to see if I can get it to fit. I'm guessing some of the Shuttle needs to be cut as its pretty much touching the 96 Hood, the 2011 is much higher hood. I will have the old rails for sale at some point. If anyone has tips for pictures, or has an easier way to do this, let me know.

There is a shop in NJ that still has like 50 of those rail kits and even has 8 brand new never sold jetsports sitting at his shop. I just ran across him the other day. If your interested let me know and I'll get you his info.
I'm interested in getting the number of the place in NJ whom has the rail kits for shuttle craft.
Please?
Glen Perry
951-737-2900

Back