SeaDooWarehouse Gets a New Design!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
We've revamped the layout for SeaDooWarehouse.com to bring you a more friendly design! If you haven't seen it yet, take a look and give us your opinion. For those of you who do not know, SeaDooWarehouse is our SeaDoo Parts supply website. You can order OEM parts from the site to keep your SeaDoo running and on the water where it should be.

Take a look, and as always, comments are welcome!

I like the new format but I just clicked on Jet Boats; then clicked on the select year; then 2001; then challenger; then it brought be back to the old system with the drop down menus so i chose 2001 again and then challenger and then it brought be to the pages

I like the new format but I just clicked on Jet Boats; then clicked on the select year; then 2001; then challenger; then it brought be back to the old system with the drop down menus so i chose 2001 again and then challenger and then it brought be to the pages

Did the same thing to me. Had to go through the steps twice to get anywhere.

Aaron

Hey all,
The issuse with the website not loading the parts selection on the first load have been resolved. Please report if you notice anything else!

Much better....

Yeah Joe, that is much better.........I didnt' have the redundant page pop up this time..............great work!:cheers:

Please let us know the exact "path" you went to generate the problem, so we can replicate it.

look by year, 94 parts, xp parts,..then went back to yr on old page.
Just did same path and worked, along with worked under jetboat parts...:willy_nilly:

yeppers....

Yeah, I'm having that same problem again too. You had it working right at one time, but it's gotten into that redundant mode again, where I have to choose twice.

When you first click from our main parts page, say by year, you get a list of watercraft by year, then when it opens the next box, you are back to our "old" square one, then have to start the process alll over again........:cheers:

Nice site. Stil running into the same problem on every part site though. I have the following:
2003 Utopia 205
Bought the boat about a month ago and some time within 48 hours of looking at the boat and buying it the glove box door went "missing". Hinge is still there, just need the door and the lock. Have a rivet gun so I can get it on the hinge but everywhere I look it seems the only way to get the door and the lock is to actually buy the entire assembly!:confused: Am I just reading the part list incorrectly? Would really like some help on this if anyone can oblige. Thanks!

Chris

Nice site. Stil running into the same problem on every part site though. I have the following:
2003 Utopia 205
Bought the boat about a month ago and some time within 48 hours of looking at the boat and buying it the glove box door went "missing". Hinge is still there, just need the door and the lock. Have a rivet gun so I can get it on the hinge but everywhere I look it seems the only way to get the door and the lock is to actually buy the entire assembly!:confused: Am I just reading the part list incorrectly? Would really like some help on this if anyone can oblige. Thanks!

Chris

think i'd be rig'n suptin up...$640 buks...:svengo:
OR...find the next Utopia, and say, wtf, thats my glovebox..:reddevil:

LMAO!! Damn dealers! Thought about the second part but I think that is what somone did to mine! Dont want some other poor schmoe going through the same head ache as me. With that being finalized and knowing the wifey will no way allow me to fork up that.....anyone got the rough dimensions for me to make a plexy door? Been fabbing speaker boxes for quite some time and was hoping one of y'all have your boat at home and could maybe measure length, height from center, then 45 degreerom center? .......maybe thats asking a little to much. Mines docked at the lake.

Back