Seadoo sport boat impeller removal socket Special Tool 91-850297

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

billp91311

This socket is required to remove the impeller on my 2001 Seadoo Challenger 2000 with the 240HP V6 Mercury M2 motor and jet and fits other boats. Please do not ask me if it will fit yours. You have to do your own research. I will take 40 plus shipping from 91311. Weight is 5lbs and I accept paypal only and will ship US only. PM me if you need a picture. Its 5 1/2 inches long and has a sleeve inside to protect the shaft. Thanks for looking.

This socket is required to remove the impeller on my 2001 Seadoo Challenger 2000 with the 240HP V6 Mercury M2 motor and jet and fits other boats. Please do not ask me if it will fit yours. You have to do your own research. I will take 40 plus shipping from 91311. Weight is 5lbs and I accept paypal only and will ship US only. PM me if you need a picture. Its 5 1/2 inches long and has a sleeve inside to protect the shaft. Thanks for looking.

Is the tool still available?

Eddie

Yes still available and is a must for removing the impellor from a Seadoo sport boat. Makes it easy and prevents damage to the shaft due to the nylon bushing inside the socket. Thanks for looking and I replied to your message.

Back