Seadoo speedster bow cover?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthspeed

Hi guys,
I know I have seen a bow cover here on the forum somewhere. Does anyone remember seeing it ? It's a cover that covers the front seat area and also acts as a storage comarptment. Makes the normal 5 seater a 4 seater once installed.

The Speedster Sk's have the bow cover. But i have never seen an aftermarket cover. I recall seeing somewhere that a guy fabricated his own.

I have a 98 Speedster and I have the bow cover and even the cover pad. The bow cover is white fiberglass and the cover pad is red vinyl. I bought the cover many years agao and never installed it. I was missing the white spacers which the cover rests on before locking the rigid bow cover into 3 holes.

Rigid bow cover kit: 295 100 086 (rigid bow cover and hardware)
Rigid bow cover: 291 001 317
The nylon stoppers are the hardest part of the kit to find. No longer in stock anywhere and no longer made. Although I did talk to the bombardier service and was able to get dimensions for the part. Just need to get it fabricated.

The red cushion cover I cant remember the part number but if I find it I will reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back