Anyone ever see this Speedster hood cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickFriend

New to the forum but I must ask. I recently purchased a 1995 Speedster and it has this console hood on it. ( see pic ) As far as I know the wrap is unique. I remember a few years back I was looking to buy a Seadoo boat and I can almost swear I saw a guy's boat that he was restoring and he had this hood. Has anyone else seen one like it? The boat I bought from a guy, got the boat in Ohio. Oh, and the boat has since been cleaned up. It had been sitting for a long time. Thanks.........

imgbox - fast, simple image host

New to the forum but I must ask. I recently purchased a 1995 Speedster and it has this console hood on it. ( see pic ) As far as I know the wrap is unique. I remember a few years back I was looking to buy a Seadoo boat and I can almost swear I saw a guy's boat that he was restoring and he had this hood. Has anyone else seen one like it? The boat I bought from a guy, got the boat in Ohio. Oh, and the boat has since been cleaned up. It had been sitting for a long time. Thanks.........

imgbox - fast, simple image host

Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back