Seadoo rxtx 260 as engine light limp mode no throttle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlroofing1

Hi ,I have a 2012 rxtx260 as with 45hrs ,it went into limp mode yesterday with no response from throttle ,engine warning light came on so I took it to the dealer who plugged it in and diagnosed as throttle sensor,which he reset and said that's it all done,ran the ski with hose plugged in no problems ,great, took it out this morning put it straight into water started ,selected sport and engine light came on again

Any suggestions guys would be great

At this point my guess would be that sensor is bad. However it doesn't make much sense as to why it only fails when in sport mode.

I agree sounds like a faulty sensor , I should of made clearer that I only use sport mode "more fun" would probably have done in normal aswell

Thanks for your help will let you know when I get it back

Oh ok. Yea I'd ride in sport mode also all the time lol. Being 2012 warranty should still cover that so I'd take it back.

Oh ok. Yea I'd ride in sport mode also all the time lol. Being 2012 warranty should still cover that so I'd take it back.

It's fixed ,took th skis top body off as its suspension model ,whoever fitted all the upgrades crushed a wiring Agnes when re fitting top body, causing blacked wires and wrong signals being received , fitte new sections of wires soldered and heat shrinked,
Now goes better than ever,struggle to hold on,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back