Seadoo ibr stopped working

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadog5149

Hi i have a seadoo gtr-x 230 2017 the ibr stopped working so removed the ibr actuator to find the motor was burnt out. I have replaced the motor and plugged the ibr back in but it still not working. Does the ski need to be plugged in to clear it to work or is the module inside the ibr fried?
many thanks

Most likely when the motor burnt out it took the iBR module with it or vice versa. I suggest getting a complete new iBR system. New iBR units have to be flashed to load the program for your MY2017 software. You will need a dealer to do this with BUDS. CanDoo can't legally load the software owned by BRP.

Most likely when the motor burnt out it took the iBR module with it or vice versa. I suggest getting a complete new iBR system. New iBR units have to be flashed to load the program for your MY2017 software. You will need a dealer to do this with BUDS. CanDoo can't legally load the software owned by BRP.
can the riva do the job.?????? i know that the owner of ski has to buy the license .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back