Seadoo DI Fuel Pump Replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

lamajama

I purchased this pump from a seadoo forum member as an emergency replacement for when one of my DI's fuel pumps failed. Thankfully, none did but I've
now sold those machines and moved on to 4-tec's. So I now have this fuel pump left over and wish to sell it. It has NEVER been used.

This is the description from the original thread/owner of this pump. I have re-worded it to match having just the ONE pump (whereas the ad was for two pumps).....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale ONE electric fuel pump that will work in all DI PWC's or jet boats. These are the special pumps made by Airtex to work with the high system pressures of DI (107psi), yet run at low current draw. And they are extremely difficult to purchase outside of buying a new $750 fuel module assembly from your favorite dealership.

This pump is BRAND NEW, never installed in a ski or boat. I got them with my previous DI Sportster and kept as spares for when doomsday would come. But I sold my boat last year before that happened, so here I am with one pump up for grabs. I've done some research on these pumps and they are not the E1067 Airtex pumps, but rather E1103 model pumps. There is engraving on the side showing that. However, it's not a big deal at all, as I put both on my pump flow bench and actually flowed both to see what they would do. At 13.5V and 107psi, one pump put out 94L/hr and pulled 6.2A, while the other pump put out 96L/hr and put out 6.7A. I will provide the full flow and current draw curves to the buyer (NOTE I (current poster) do NOT have this info). These will fit right in the original DI fuel module, as they have the correct inlet shape and also the 3/8"-24 threaded outlet for the long tube to thread into. The only thing with these is that the electrical connector is cut off the end of the wire leads, and you will have to replace that or just plug in the spades that are on the pumps.

Anyway, here's your chance to pick up new replacement pumps for your DI machine, at a fraction the cost of buying a new module from BRP. These pumps are impossible to find otherwise, and are notorious for failure at higher hours. And no worries about salvage pumps that might go out shortly after install, because these are NEW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will ship USPS.

I'm asking what I paid for it - $200 OBO

Last edited by a moderator:
GTX DI Fuel pump

Evening from Australia lamajama
Would you still happen to have one of these pumps for sale I am in Melbourne Victoria and I am desperately seeking a new pump.
Please contact me via email dellinmelbourne@bigpond.com

Regards Derrick

QUOTE=lamajama;471851]I purchased this pump from a seadoo forum member as an emergency replacement for when one of my DI's fuel pumps failed. Thankfully, none did but I've
now sold those machines and moved on to 4-tec's. So I now have this fuel pump left over and wish to sell it. It has NEVER been used.

This is the description from the original thread/owner of this pump. I have re-worded it to match having just the ONE pump (whereas the ad was for two pumps).....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale ONE electric fuel pump that will work in all DI PWC's or jet boats. These are the special pumps made by Airtex to work with the high system pressures of DI (107psi), yet run at low current draw. And they are extremely difficult to purchase outside of buying a new $750 fuel module assembly from your favorite dealership.

This pump is BRAND NEW, never installed in a ski or boat. I got them with my previous DI Sportster and kept as spares for when doomsday would come. But I sold my boat last year before that happened, so here I am with one pump up for grabs. I've done some research on these pumps and they are not the E1067 Airtex pumps, but rather E1103 model pumps. There is engraving on the side showing that. However, it's not a big deal at all, as I put both on my pump flow bench and actually flowed both to see what they would do. At 13.5V and 107psi, one pump put out 94L/hr and pulled 6.2A, while the other pump put out 96L/hr and put out 6.7A. I will provide the full flow and current draw curves to the buyer (NOTE I (current poster) do NOT have this info). These will fit right in the original DI fuel module, as they have the correct inlet shape and also the 3/8"-24 threaded outlet for the long tube to thread into. The only thing with these is that the electrical connector is cut off the end of the wire leads, and you will have to replace that or just plug in the spades that are on the pumps.

Anyway, here's your chance to pick up new replacement pumps for your DI machine, at a fraction the cost of buying a new module from BRP. These pumps are impossible to find otherwise, and are notorious for failure at higher hours. And no worries about salvage pumps that might go out shortly after install, because these are NEW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will ship USPS.

I'm asking what I paid for it - $200 OBO[/QUOTE]

Back