SeaDoo Coolant top up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskokamarc

Hi guys,

I noticed that the coolant bottle (the one attached to the platform beneath the seat that you need to take off to reach the engine) with the greenish blue fluid is getting low. Do you have any recommendations on how to top this up properly?

Thanks

There's no special process...just get some SeaDoo coolant and top off per the level indicators on the bottle. If you are losing coolant, you have a problem. Keep a very close eye on this. Make sure you carry a phone and tow line on your next trip, just in case...

There's no special process...just get some SeaDoo coolant and top off per the level indicators on the bottle. If you are losing coolant, you have a problem. Keep a very close eye on this. Make sure you carry a phone and tow line on your next trip, just in case...
I think there could be a very slow leak where the plastic tube meets the bottle underneath. I think the metal clamp is not as tight as it should be. But I have driven it two seasons without filling it and just noticed it is nearing the 'min'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back