SeaDoo 3D problem.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

revans501

Hello,
Last weekend at the lake I tried to start my 3D only to find that it wouldn't even attempt to start. It chirps twice like it is ready to start but when I push the start button nothing happens. I have read that it could be a problem with the starter or a solenoid but before I go all out and check those I would like to look at all fuses. I found most but I have failed to find the fuse box. Can anyone tell me where it is? Also if you have any suggestions as to what the problem might be then feel free to tell me. All help appreciated. :cheers:

Be sure the battery ground- has a good connection to the engine near starter motor location. Then I would open the MPEM,( Multi Purpose Electronic Module) and jump across the solenoid with a 14 guage insulated wire, to see if the starter turns over. If it does than it might be the solenoid. If it doesn't it could be the starter. Keep us posted on your progress.

Karl

fixed

I tried jumping across the module and it turned over. So I took it up to a place where they fix Seadoos and got a new one and put it on. Works great now! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back