SeaDek group buy 30% off

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPass

If this post in unacceptable for this site, please remove.

Jetboatpilot is having their 30% discount on SeaDek kits through a group buy on jetboaters.net for those that are interested.

Deadline is September 30th.

I ordered the complete kit for mine, the worst part was cleaning but it looks a lot better now! I still need to take it to the shop and fix someone's crappy repair and paint job on the corner of the swim platform but that might wait till spring.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1538362638389.jpg
    FB_IMG_1538362638389.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 98
  • FB_IMG_1538362642936.jpg
    FB_IMG_1538362642936.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 98
  • FB_IMG_1538362647767.jpg
    FB_IMG_1538362647767.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 85
  • FB_IMG_1538362652281.jpg
    FB_IMG_1538362652281.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 93
Does anyone know with installing SeaDek do you have to sand the molded nonskid bumps down? Will be installing my kit when it warms up and want to make sure I have everything prepped so doesnt cause delays when ready. Thanks

Does anyone know with installing SeaDek do you have to sand the molded nonskid bumps down? Will be installing my kit when it warms up and want to make sure I have everything prepped so doesnt cause delays when ready. Thanks

No. The SeaDek goes right over the non-skid texturing. The key is to make sure everything is really clean before you apply the material.

Thank you. How is the light amplification with our boats? Live in Washington and have covered most of time. Hadn't heard about before orderibg. After reading my factory helm pad has a little bit.

I'm not sure what you mean by light amplification? I will say SeaDek can "burn" from sunlight being reflected off shiny parts of the boat. I had to replace a couple of pieces last year as the sun shining off the chrome on the throttle lever and some other spots was creating a pinpoint of sunlight that burned an arc into my mats in a few places.

We even had an issue with some burn in after a beer bottle was left on the transom and the sunlight created pin pricks of light burnt into the mat.

How much are these kits? Speedster 200**
Jet boat pilot has a sale on these once.or twice a year they do a group buy. They are great to work with also. They can give you a price and there is also a few other places or kinda out there but research them a little as there are a few that won't last very long from what I've read but I can't remember what one now.

I ordered the complete kit for mine, the worst part was cleaning but it looks a lot better now! I still need to take it to the shop and fix someone's crappy repair and paint job on the corner of the swim platform but that might wait till spring.
looks great

I emailed them and they were able to provide a discount sent me an invoice link and took care of that way, the group buy I don't believe was running at the time. Super easy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back