Sea-Doo Supercharger Rebuild Service

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Purchased the rebuild service for both SuperChargers on my 2011 230 Challenger. Shipped both on 5/17/17 via USPS. Had an issue with USPS and was getting a little nervous as the tracking information at this moment still shows that PWC Muscle hasn't picked them up. Anyway, communication with PWCMuscle was easy...spoke to Joe on Monday, and even though USPS isn't updated, PWCMuscle picked up the superchargers, turned them around the same day, and I received them in the mail today!!!! Great work guys, I appreciate it and am getting ready to install and be on the water for Memorial Weekend. Steve

2007 Sportster 4-Tec SCIC 215hp. I have no idea what my hours are, but I want to rebuild for peace of mind asap. I also found the "X-Charger" kit with the 42# injectors. Im factoring rebuild cost plus replacing stock injectors is about $400 diff. Is there a reliability down side to the X-charger for this motor?

Chris, nope the engines performs quite well with these modifications as they are oem upgrades.

Hey guys would i be ok to assume there is no issues doing the supercharger rebuilds on the seadoo boats (2009 510hp 230 wake) would there be any issues with international shipping (canada)?

thanks in advance
Cheers
Chris

Hey guys would i be ok to assume there is no issues doing the supercharger rebuilds on the seadoo boats (2009 510hp 230 wake) would there be any issues with international shipping (canada)?

thanks in advance
Cheers
Chris
Yes, we do ship to Canada all the time. Call you place your order so we can give you an accurate quote.. should only be another $20 or so.

thanks in advance
Cheers
Chris

Correct...all the same for boats. We can absolutely ship to Canada, there are just some additional shipping fees. Give us a call tomorrow and we can get a specific quote with your address.

hey guys,
tried to give ya a call about shipping costs and pricing. i would assume due to Irma the office would be closed, any idea till when?(i left a message) either way stay safe,look forward to hearing from you

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris, we'll be back on track starting Wednesday. Shop is fine, our homes are fine, so we'll get to it after we have a day to clean up and help family out.

Called today to ask about timing of a supercharger rebuild and heard there is shortage of Supercharger rebuild kits. Do you know why as I was going to send my supercharger to you and a buddy of mine used [another service] last week and they aren't having this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRP moved their parts distribution from Canada to the US. Since we use 100% OEM kits, we get them from BRP. It is the new distribution who ran out and even though we purchase in bulk, we are waiting on a resupply. Anyone who has kits is due to them not burn through their supply yet.

This happens a couple times a year, but usually we have a large volume on hand so it doesn't affect service. From what I'm told, it was slightly extended due to the new distro. This time of year is pretty busy with preventative maintenance so we were unlucky with the timing. It'll all be back to normal shortly.

Called today to ask about timing of a supercharger rebuild and heard there is shortage of Supercharger rebuild kits. Do you know why as I was going to send my supercharger to you and a buddy of mine used Greenhulk last and they aren't having this problem.

To add onto what @JoeZ said, We are sourcing kits and will have full load again next Monday, so there isn't much delay.

Just an update, kits arrived today! We are processing first-come, first-serve and will be caught up completely by Monday/Tuesday. 72 hour turn around, 24 hour for expedite.

Back