Sea-Doo Spark VTECH tune

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I tuned it, it bought the 60hp Spark, and the tune really makes it a beast, top speed went from 42 to approximately 52.8, though my GPS stated 60mph, someone said it could be mistaken.

The tune also lets me activate "sport" mode, where usually the 60hp spark can only stay in "touring" mode. I find myself using only the touring mode, I find it to be more fun when riding waves and so forth, I activate the sport mode when I want to race or keep up with faster skis. Also, in sport mode you use a lot more fuel.

I have the Maptun tool, I'm in Downey CA, and anybody interested in doing the tune around here is welcome to use tool.

I tuned it, it bought the 60hp Spark, and the tune really makes it a beast, top speed went from 42 to approximately 52.8, though my GPS stated 60mph, someone said it could be mistaken.

The tune also lets me activate "sport" mode, where usually the 60hp spark can only stay in "touring" mode. I find myself using only the touring mode, I find it to be more fun when riding waves and so forth, I activate the sport mode when I want to race or keep up with faster skis. Also, in sport mode you use a lot more fuel.

I have the Maptun tool, I'm in Downey CA, and anybody interested in doing the tune around here is welcome to use tool.

Hi
Thanks for the info I'm waiting for my 60hp Spark. As far as I know there is no difference with 60 and 90 actually.
What about dealer? Do you know could the dealer see the new flash on a regular service?

If you have the hand held tuner, you can go back to the stock setup and it isn't detectable.

Updated the first post to reflect that we now offer a 109HP tune for the Sea-Doo Spark.

Back