Sea-Doo Spark Delivery Date

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Quite a few of you have your orders placed already. What were you given for your delivery date?

We did not get a date. They just said as of now they are saying a few weeks. If we get it soon we will be doing some October riding. I have never rode in October. I went out last week but it was 90. Next week it is going to be in the 70s but it will cool down quick. Today was 80 and I regret not hitting the water.

We ordered a 2 up with the H.O. And conveinence package. He said those are still scheduled to ship soon, he said some models have been held up.

It's funny how quick $4999 turns into $6800 lol

My dealer told me that the will have one soon, and he would try to get what I wanted, I'm not ready to make a commitment. He said he would try to get a yellow 2 seat HO. He expects to get the others, he wasn't sure how many, soon after the first of the year. I can't tell you what he was thinking but it didn't sound to me like he wanted to get his yearly allotment at one time.

He sells a lot of other products other than SeaDoo's, motorcycles, ATV's, etc., in fact SeaDoo's are not his main business.

Lou

Told the dealer close to me that I didn't want to take delivery before end of March, or early April. They said it would not be a problem.
We will see if they are correct. :toetap05:

I can't tell you what he was thinking but it didn't sound to me like he wanted to get his yearly allotment at one time.

Lou

That could be as simple as a tax and inventory concerns. Getting them now or even early next year means you are sitting on inventory until the season breaks.

If you are a big dealer you are already ordering everything for spring. I know my dealer already has their orders in.

Back