Sea Doo RxpX 300 good for pulling skiers?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesf221

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a new 300. Are these meant to pull skiers? The kids love to ski and this would give us something other than the boat to pull them around with. Thanks for any input!

You will have no issues..

I own an RXP-X 255 and a GTX 155 and they both easily pull skiers... The larger (aka heavier) 4-tec skis pull well as the skier is not able to easily pull the stern of the ski on turns and what not. For example, a Spark can pull the skier, but the skier will affect how the Spark turns and what not.

It will do it but a GTX would be a better option for pulling. As noted better check on your water regulations and the need for a true 3 seater

its pretty badass !

but I think you might lack a little in cornering, tight maneuvers with the T. But you might see improvement in the chop.. ?

honestly the S3's handle chop pretty dam well, and admittedly my remarks above related to my experience with the older 4 stroke hulls, P vs T, can't speak from experience on the newer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back