Sea-Doo Introduces the 2016 RXP-X / RXT-X 300 Models

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
cq5dam.web.480.480.jpgcq5dam.web.480.480.jpg
Well Sea-Doo just announced a new RXPX and it looks like its going to be a good one.

[video=youtube;QLCfyiEVDQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLCfyiEVDQk[/video]

[video=youtube;_BDGUYg0lbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BDGUYg0lbM[/video]

KEY FEATURES

• 3-up with Rotax 1503 HO engine
  • S³ Hull
  • NEW Ergolock seat
  • Adjustable Suspension (aS)
  • Tilt and Adjustable Ergonomic Steering (A.E.S.), Adjustable Trim Tabs and Bow Stabilizer

Other Info:
Sea-Doo claims the new model superchargers will be maintenance free. A serious problem with their prior model superchargers were that they had problems that forced the owner to rebuild the supercharger every 100 hours, or 2 years. This apparently has been corrected with the new models.

From $15,199

We will be updating this thread with more info shortly so check back soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maintenance free SC is a big deal. That's is a large selling aspect.

I got a guy that wants my 09 RXT-X for 11 grand. Might be a great time for an upgrade.

HMMM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the middle of seeing my boat for a second Ski and I was going to be looking at a 2015 RXT but a friend at the dealership advised last week that I hold off for this announcement and Im glad I did. I will be buying an RXT 300 for sure.

From what I am seeing, no one is selling the 2015 models any cheaper. So might as well get the 2016..

I wonder if the 2014 RXTX 260 can accept the new maintenance free super charger part on its engine....makes me feel like I bought 2 years too early to avoid the rebuilds!

Sounds like I'll be holding off till next year.. Those look neat.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back