Sea-Doo Forum Reaches 20,000 Members! Update: 66,000 members

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Talk about progress! Just 2 1/2 years after this site started, we now have our 20,000th member. eclipseracing, congrats on being our 20,000th member!

Other fun statistics-

This month we've had a few new records set, and want to share some of them:

Most Registered Users Online in 24 Hours: 573 - June 22nd, 2009
Most Unique Visitors in One Day: 6001 - June 15th, 2009
Most Thread Replies in One Day: 453 - June 15th, 2009

Thank you to all of our great members. This site wouldn't be possible without the help and participation of the entire community.

Happy Riding!

This is a good month for the forum...We had a very successful Meet & Greet in Venice Florida too. :)

Karl

Yes, this is a 6 year old post but I thought it was necessary to point out that we topped the 66,000 member mark today. Thanks to all for making this such a fun place to be at every day.

that's great.......

I wish that at least 50% were active in posting things. Just think of the knowledge that could be learned if they posted all that they discovered/learned.

Heck Yeah!! I think a little classic pic is in order for this 66,000 member milestone!
image.jpg

Rob :)

Yes, this is a 6 year old post but I thought it was necessary to point out that we topped the 66,000 member mark today. Thanks to all for making this such a fun place to be at every day.

Back