Scarab Rotax Forum

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
This is a new section to discuss the ROTAX powered Scarab boats that are now being sold.

I've actually called my local dealer (if it floats they sell it type) and he's never even heard of it. Said he'd do some digging and get back to me. It's been 3 weeks. We're way ahead lol.

Check out the other thread in this forum, it has pictures.

There are a few others as well. Glastron should be out sometime in the spring/summer and the chaparral is out. i posted pics of the Chaparral on one of these threads. I would lump all the new generation Rotax powered boats together.

We just went to a boat show over the weekend. All I can say is WOW, not necessarily about the boats, but about the prices. Pontoon boats in the 50-60000 dollar range, it's just crazy. Runabouts, ski boats, wake boats, even bass boats were all out of the price range of the average consumer. So I imagine the Scarab boats are very expensive also.

Lou

There are a few others as well. Glastron should be out sometime in the spring/summer and the chaparral is out. i posted pics of the Chaparral on one of these threads. I would lump all the new generation Rotax powered boats together.

Great idea.. we will surely do this. :thumbsup:

we have had one in our showroom for a couple of months and have 3 more on order I will take some pics and post them if anyone wants to take a look. the only rotax motor I know of the you can steer in idle position but hold on to your pocket book

Yes please ... we got a new Glastron GT 207 last year the GT has the 200 rated Hp 1503 SC 4 Tec while the same series the GTS 207 has the 250 Hp SCIC version. Both 21 - 22 foot boats with nice dead rise in hull and room ... hate filling the 185 litre (about 60 gal) gas take though ... lol

I just posted up a few Q's recently because I busted my impeller and wear ring recently so while waiting for dealer I'm wondering if any pump guru's around who might be able to give best guess on SeaDoo boat similar parts ... for mine I'm guessing the 180 Challenger 215 as it's got same engine and has a 159 mm pump ... any ideas ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back