RXP-X 300 Hitting 82MPH with VTECH Tune out of the box.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Pretty insane numbers here. The 300 is reportedly hitting 82mph with a simple tune.

[video=youtube;uGlpldX4RoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGlpldX4RoM[/video]

and yes we sell the tune here: VTECH tune

I imagine it was not to long ago that the only people who had such a high speed boat either was highly skilled at performance boat building or had the big bucks to pay someone to do it .Now that any guy could afford to get one including first time users , it won't be long until there are speed limits and radar cops on the waterways like I have herd is already happening in Fla .

I imagine it was not to long ago that the only people who had such a high speed boat either was highly skilled at performance boat building or had the big bucks to pay someone to do it .Now that any guy could afford to get one including first time users , it won't be long until there are speed limits and radar cops on the waterways like I have herd is already happening in Fla .

yes, its moving to the point where regular guys can do some impressive speeds without a laundry list of mods and some really skilled hands to keep it running. And they can do it on a payment plan.

However,

we've had speed limits in FL since I moved here in 78'

and FWIW, 75mph bass boats are more common than pwc's (although we're catching up in numbers)

a SD 300 cost more out of the crate than a SD 255 that's been modded up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back