rxp-x 300 cold air intake questions. looking for some direction

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaser21

Hey everyone, I have had my 2016 rxp x 300 for about 5 months now. only modification is a CRT flash.

I am looking to get a cold air intake. I am looking at something cost efective and easy to switch out if i ever have to take it to the dealer.

I saw this but I am not sure if it will the 300, and I understand it uses stock tubing. Couldnt be huge differnce between 4 inch kanaflex can it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/R-amp-D-Coo...ash=item2333b6c24c:g:BJcAAOxycmBSsOJ9&vxp=mtr

So what are your guys thoughts, any input would be greatly apppreciated.

thanks guys

Hey everyone, I have had my 2016 rxp x 300 for about 5 months now. only modification is a CRT flash.

I am looking to get a cold air intake. I am looking at something cost effective and easy to switch out if i ever have to take it to the dealer. thanks guys

Volume and restriction are the two biggest factors with air intakes. The other is air temp.

That looks like the old R&D that they used to sell back when. very little restriction(not counting the filter)( filters are very restrictive and counter productive) but draws "hot" engine temp air. A kana flex up front air, has lil restriction but draws cooler air from closer to below glove box opening.

Oh...one more thing...

If you really want a "cold air" intake...you gotta go rear air. That'll require either hull or seat modifications...not something to be undertaken lightly.

You will see the best possible improvements performance wise....but...water ingestion is a risk depending on how or where you ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back