RXP 300 2016 IBR fault.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

HebbeRXP

Hi guys.

Hoping to get som experthelp here.

Bought a 2016 RXP 300 with 36 hours on it last week. Its a tunded ski with alot of aftermarket parts and other box and remapped.

Now to the problem. 1 hour after i bought the ski the IBR started to malfunction. The red IBR/lamp comes on and Lost reverse and the ski drives forward on idle. After restarting i could go in reverrse one time and then the fault comes back. After taking it to the local serviceplace we found the faultcode C0073. Deleted thhe code and tried the ski again. After that the IBR stopped working completly. I could not even adjust it in Override mode.

So after some discussions with servicepeople here i bought a new IBR Actuator since we thought it was complety dead.

Replaced it today. Took it to the serviceplace who paired the new IBR with she mainbox, tried to calibrate it, everything fine so far and no errors.
After starting the ski it immediatly beeps and red IBR light comes on. The IBR goes down at the startmoment for a split second and then goes back to the highest point.
The faultcode C0073 comes back.

C0073 says = Torque request failure.
Possble reasons = CPS wire shorted, Bad connection coolant temp sensor.

Switched the CTS sensor to a brand new.
Cant find any problems on the CPS wires.
Changed to new battery in the ski

Tried alot of different tricks but nothing seems to work.

It is possible to adjust the IBR with the override function an via the servicecomputer.
But i does not work when i start the ski. As soon as i start the ski the IBR lamp lights up and the faultcode comes back.

Have searched alot on different forums but nothing seems to help.

Do you have any tips or ideas?

Best regards
Herman
Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back