RXDI 951 fuel pump parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLout

Ok guys I need a little help , I have recently taken the fuel system apart and had injectors serviced and emptied the fuel tank and was going to replace the two internal fuel filters when I found a small rubber grommet that that was broken , this fits inside the fuel pump discharge piping allowing the top works to slide into it for a good seal , I'm thinking this could have been some of the issues I was having allowing fuel to recirc right back into the tank instead of all of it going to the fuel rail . My question is where can I find one or is this a part that comes with the replacement fuel pumps I've checked all our local parts houses and also seadoo warehouse and all they show is the entire fuel module for like $1000 bucks . any help here is appreciated .

Ok guys I need a little help , I have recently taken the fuel system apart and had injectors serviced and emptied the fuel tank and was going to replace the two internal fuel filters when I found a small rubber grommet that that was broken , this fits inside the fuel pump discharge piping allowing the top works to slide into it for a good seal , I'm thinking this could have been some of the issues I was having allowing fuel to recirc right back into the tank instead of all of it going to the fuel rail . My question is where can I find one or is this a part that comes with the replacement fuel pumps I've checked all our local parts houses and also seadoo warehouse and all they show is the entire fuel module for like $1000 bucks . any help here is appreciated .

They do not sell this part separate which is dumb....if someone was to develop this third party they would corner the market. However you can go the route of using some 5/16 id submersible fuel line and use crimp clamps...or you can source a used unit.

yeah the 5/16 tubing was going to be my next move . only thing is that I wasn't sure because the topworks of the canister is spring loaded but I guess it shouldn't hurt anything .

yeah the 5/16 tubing was going to be my next move . only thing is that I wasn't sure because the topworks of the canister is spring loaded but I guess it shouldn't hurt anything .
I pinched my slide seal a couple weeks ago during reassembly and thought it was toast. Thankfully I was able to salvage it but was researching tubing for a while. From what I can tell, the spring loaded mechanism doesn't move after the pump is installed - it just compresses during installation to ensure the pump sits on the bottom of the tank. So with some trial and error on length, you should be able to get the same effect from 5/16 tubing.

hey thanks for all yall's info. if need be which fuel pump should I go with ? I've seen a lot of different new ones that will fit my rx di on ebay . just in case I have to replace it ??

im using the hfp 342 di pump but I heard that the 500 series is a better fit. Make sure you use SUBMERSIBLE fuel line or you'll end up ruining your fuel system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back